AGM Publishing's portfolio includes magazines, digital channels and events that cover:
- Landscape architecture
- Interior architecture
- Building products and services
- Architecture New Zealand: Provocative, informative and engaging discussion of the best built works and the issues and events that matter.
- Houses: The best contemporary residential architecture, with inspirational ideas from leading architects and designers.
- Interior: Coverage of New Zealand commercial interior architecture and design - retail, hospitality, workplace, civic and installation.
- Landscape Architecture New Zealand: Reviews, news and opinions on landscape architecture, urban design and planning.
- Progressive Building: Presents insight, opinion, and information on building and construction projects, news and events.
- Urbis: Features stylish interiors, spaces, people and design objects - plus fascinating places, people and events.
- ArchitectureNow.co.nz: Continually growing web resource for everyone interested in the built environment.
- Selector.com: Online building product information resource - product library, specifications and links.
- Urbismagazine.com: Curated design content and coverage of time-critical news, reviews and events.
- Interior Awards: Presented by Interior magazine, the event recognises excellence in New Zealand commercial interior design.
- Urbis Designday: A unique, annual public design event held in Auckland in which leading designers and showrooms collaborate to create awe-inspiring installations. Visitors include design-savvy consumers as well as architects, designers and specifiers.